Agriculture Spring Prep
Ready for Spring? Spring in the U.S. means different things to different frames and ranches. What do those on the ranch or farm do to prepare for the seasonal changes? This #AgChat brings in questions about the time of year and what decisions need to be made before the next season arrives.
Complete Twitter conversation for AgChat on Agriculture Spring Prep.
- How will the drought last year affect your planting this year?
- How will the Farm Bill uncertainty affect your Spring planning?
- What are some of the decision points used to decide on a planting date?
- What is your favorite and least favorite thing about spring on the farm/ranch?
- What are your three priorities on the farm or ranch this spring?
- Are you planning on adding any new features/equipment to your planter for this season?
- What crops tend to get planted during spring vs other times of year?
- What was the weather like last year at this time versus this year...?
- Are you planning more/less/same amount of Social Media for your farm this season?
- What are your top tech tools, apps, equipment as you head into spring?
- When do you make decisions on your crop acreage mix? Is it set now or still flexible? Why?
- how early we can start to bug you for produce & what gets most $ in your pocket, store, market, co-op?
- What’s one executable idea you will use from tonight’s chat?